Transfer/Send 3x-short-sushi-token(SUSHIBEAR) From Coinbase To Binance
In this article we have some easy steps with which you can send your 3x-short-sushi-token(SUSHIBEAR) to Binance from Coinbase Exchange.
What is Coinbase Exchange?
Coinbase is one of the leading crypto exchanges today in terms of trading volume and number of users worldwide. It has a solid reputation in the crypto market but comes with limited number of supported coins.So as a user if you want to trade your 3x-short-sushi-token(SUSHIBEAR) with any other coin then it would become a hassle.So to overcome this you need to send your SUSHIBEAR to binance which supports almost all crypto coins.
How to send/withdraw SUSHIBEAR from Coinbase to Binance
To transfer your 3x-short-sushi-token from coinbase to binance ,follow the below steps:
- Go to Binance ,then navigate to Deposit tab under Spot Dashboard there.
- Now search for SUSHIBEAR there and copy your SUSHIBEAR public wallet address .
- Go to Coinbase Dashboard.
- From Coinbase Search for SUSHIBEAR to withdraw.
- Then go to “send/receive” or withdraw option there.
- Now paste the SUSHIBEAR public wallet address which you have copied from Binance.
- Select your desired network or it will automatically select the network by knowing its public wallet address.
- Now click the send button.
- Next step is that you will get an OTP into your mobile no. or email address with which you signed up for coinbase.
- After giving the OTP it will verify and will take sometime depends on the network to send your SUSHIBEAR from coinbase to binance.
Note:- While sending SUSHIBEAR from coinbase recheck your public wallet address with binance.
Get the Encrypted Public Wallet Address
- Go to your Binance account to find your encrypted public wallet address.
- Now Navigate to the “Spot” page on Binance.
- Now Go to the SUSHIBEAR that you want to deposit.
- Now Search for SUSHIBEAR and click on “Deposit”. After you’ve clicked on “Deposit” on the SUSHIBEAR that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- Now you’ll see your SUSHIBEAR wallet address on the “Address” field.Now Copy it.
If you like our article on how to send/transfer SUSHIBEAR from coinbase to binance ,then share it with your friends on social media.