Transfer/Send Adnode(ADD) From Coinbase To Binance
In this article we have some easy steps with which you can send your Adnode(ADD) to Binance from Coinbase Exchange.
What is Coinbase Exchange?
Coinbase is one of the leading crypto exchanges today in terms of trading volume and number of users worldwide. It has a solid reputation in the crypto market but comes with limited number of supported coins.So as a user if you want to trade your Adnode(ADD) with any other coin then it would become a hassle.So to overcome this you need to send your ADD to binance which supports almost all crypto coins.
How to send/withdraw ADD from Coinbase to Binance
To transfer your Adnode from coinbase to binance ,follow the below steps:
- Go to Binance ,then navigate to Deposit tab under Spot Dashboard there.
- Now search for ADD there and copy your ADD public wallet address .
- Go to Coinbase Dashboard.
- From Coinbase Search for ADD to withdraw.
- Then go to “send/receive” or withdraw option there.
- Now paste the ADD public wallet address which you have copied from Binance.
- Select your desired network or it will automatically select the network by knowing its public wallet address.
- Now click the send button.
- Next step is that you will get an OTP into your mobile no. or email address with which you signed up for coinbase.
- After giving the OTP it will verify and will take sometime depends on the network to send your ADD from coinbase to binance.
Note:- While sending ADD from coinbase recheck your public wallet address with binance.
Get the Encrypted Public Wallet Address
- Go to your Binance account to find your encrypted public wallet address.
- Now Navigate to the “Spot” page on Binance.
- Now Go to the ADD that you want to deposit.
- Now Search for ADD and click on “Deposit”. After you’ve clicked on “Deposit” on the ADD that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- Now you’ll see your ADD wallet address on the “Address” field.Now Copy it.
If you like our article on how to send/transfer ADD from coinbase to binance ,then share it with your friends on social media.