Send/Transfer Agoras-tokens(AGRS) From Binance to Trust Wallet
If you want to send/transfer Agoras-tokens(AGRS) from Binance to Trust wallet then we have come up with easy steps , please go through this article .
What is Trust Wallet?
Trust wallet is a decentrailsed crypto wallet in which you can store your coins/tokens safely without any interference of hackers or government agencies.Nobody can know your address or your coins into your Trust wallet.
How to send/withdraw AGRS from Binance to Trust Wallet
To transfer your Agoras-tokens from Binance to Trust Wallet ,follow the below steps:
- Go to Trust Wallet ,then navigate to AGRS coin in Dashboard there.
- Now go to “receive” button and copy public wallet address .
- Go to Binance Dashboard.
- From Binance Search for AGRS to withdraw.
- Then go to “send/receive” or withdraw option there.
- Now paste the AGRS public wallet address which you have copied from Trust Wallet.
- Select your desired network or it will automatically select the network by knowing its public wallet address.
- Now click the send button.
- Next step is that you will get an OTP into your mobile no. or email address with which you signed up for Binance.
- After giving the OTP it will verify and will take sometime depends on the network to send your AGRS from Binance to Trust Wallet.
Note:- While sending AGRS from Binance recheck your public wallet address with Trust Wallet.
Get the Encrypted Public Wallet Address
- Go to your Trust Wallet account to find your encrypted public wallet address.
- Now Go to the AGRS that you want to deposit.
- Now Search for AGRS and click on “receive”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Receive” on the AGRS that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- Now you’ll see your AGRS wallet address on the “Address” field.Now Copy it.
If you like our article on how to send/transfer AGRS from Binance to Trust Wallet ,then share it with your friends on social media.