Send/Transfer Ak12-community(AKC) From Binance to Metamask Wallet
If you want to send/transfer Ak12-community(AKC) from Binance to Metamask wallet then we have come up with easy steps , please go through this article .
What is Metamask Wallet?
Metamask is a decentrailsed crypto wallet in which you can store your coins/tokens safely without any interference of hackers or government agencies.Nobody can know your address or your coins into your metamask wallet.
How to send/withdraw AKC from Binance to Metamask Wallet
To transfer your Ak12-community from Binance to Metamask ,follow the below steps:
- Go to Metamask ,then navigate to AKC coin in Dashboard there.
- Now go to “receive” button and copy public wallet address .
- Go to Binance Dashboard.
- From Binance Search for AKC to withdraw.
- Then go to “send/receive” or withdraw option there.
- Now paste the AKC public wallet address which you have copied from Metamask.
- Select your desired network or it will automatically select the network by knowing its public wallet address.
- Now click the send button.
- Next step is that you will get an OTP into your mobile no. or email address with which you signed up for Binance.
- After giving the OTP it will verify and will take sometime depends on the network to send your AKC from Binance to Metamask.
Note:- While sending AKC from Binance recheck your public wallet address with Metamask.
Get the Encrypted Public Wallet Address
- Go to your Metamask account to find your encrypted public wallet address.
- Now Go to the AKC that you want to deposit.
- Now Search for AKC and click on “receive”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Receive” on the AKC that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- Now you’ll see your AKC wallet address on the “Address” field.Now Copy it.
If you like our article on how to send/transfer AKC from Binance to Metamask ,then share it with your friends on social media.