Send/Transfer Alphacat(ACAT) From Binance to Trust Wallet
If you want to send/transfer Alphacat(ACAT) from Binance to Trust wallet then we have come up with easy steps , please go through this article .
What is Trust Wallet?
Trust wallet is a decentrailsed crypto wallet in which you can store your coins/tokens safely without any interference of hackers or government agencies.Nobody can know your address or your coins into your Trust wallet.
How to send/withdraw ACAT from Binance to Trust Wallet
To transfer your Alphacat from Binance to Trust Wallet ,follow the below steps:
- Go to Trust Wallet ,then navigate to ACAT coin in Dashboard there.
- Now go to “receive” button and copy public wallet address .
- Go to Binance Dashboard.
- From Binance Search for ACAT to withdraw.
- Then go to “send/receive” or withdraw option there.
- Now paste the ACAT public wallet address which you have copied from Trust Wallet.
- Select your desired network or it will automatically select the network by knowing its public wallet address.
- Now click the send button.
- Next step is that you will get an OTP into your mobile no. or email address with which you signed up for Binance.
- After giving the OTP it will verify and will take sometime depends on the network to send your ACAT from Binance to Trust Wallet.
Note:- While sending ACAT from Binance recheck your public wallet address with Trust Wallet.
Get the Encrypted Public Wallet Address
- Go to your Trust Wallet account to find your encrypted public wallet address.
- Now Go to the ACAT that you want to deposit.
- Now Search for ACAT and click on “receive”.
- After you’ve clicked on “Receive” on the ACAT that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- Now you’ll see your ACAT wallet address on the “Address” field.Now Copy it.
If you like our article on how to send/transfer ACAT from Binance to Trust Wallet ,then share it with your friends on social media.