Transfer/Send Amber(AMB) From Coinbase To Binance
In this article we have some easy steps with which you can send your Amber(AMB) to Binance from Coinbase Exchange.
What is Coinbase Exchange?
Coinbase is one of the leading crypto exchanges today in terms of trading volume and number of users worldwide. It has a solid reputation in the crypto market but comes with limited number of supported coins.So as a user if you want to trade your Amber(AMB) with any other coin then it would become a hassle.So to overcome this you need to send your AMB to binance which supports almost all crypto coins.
How to send/withdraw AMB from Coinbase to Binance
To transfer your Amber from coinbase to binance ,follow the below steps:
- Go to Binance ,then navigate to Deposit tab under Spot Dashboard there.
- Now search for AMB there and copy your AMB public wallet address .
- Go to Coinbase Dashboard.
- From Coinbase Search for AMB to withdraw.
- Then go to “send/receive” or withdraw option there.
- Now paste the AMB public wallet address which you have copied from Binance.
- Now click the send button.
- After giving the OTP it will verify and will take sometime depends on the network to send your AMB from coinbase to binance.
Note:- While sending AMB from coinbase recheck your public wallet address with binance.
Get the Encrypted Public Wallet Address
- Go to your Binance account to find your encrypted public wallet address.
- Now Navigate to the “Spot” page on Binance.
- Now Go to the AMB that you want to deposit.
- Now Search for AMB and click on “Deposit”. After you’ve clicked on “Deposit” on the AMB that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- Now you’ll see your AMB wallet address on the “Address” field.Now Copy it.
If you like our article on how to send/transfer AMB from coinbase to binance ,then share it with your friends on social media.