Transfer/Send Anchor(ANCT) From Coinbase To Binance
In this article we have some easy steps with which you can send your Anchor(ANCT) to Binance from Coinbase Exchange.
What is Coinbase Exchange?
Coinbase is one of the leading crypto exchanges today in terms of trading volume and number of users worldwide. It has a solid reputation in the crypto market but comes with limited number of supported coins.So as a user if you want to trade your Anchor(ANCT) with any other coin then it would become a hassle.So to overcome this you need to send your ANCT to binance which supports almost all crypto coins.
How to send/withdraw ANCT from Coinbase to Binance
To transfer your Anchor from coinbase to binance ,follow the below steps:
- Go to Binance ,then navigate to Deposit tab under Spot Dashboard there.
- Now search for ANCT there and copy your ANCT public wallet address .
- Go to Coinbase Dashboard.
- From Coinbase Search for ANCT to withdraw.
- Then go to “send/receive” or withdraw option there.
- Now paste the ANCT public wallet address which you have copied from Binance.
- Now click the send button.
- After giving the OTP it will verify and will take sometime depends on the network to send your ANCT from coinbase to binance.
Note:- While sending ANCT from coinbase recheck your public wallet address with binance.
Get the Encrypted Public Wallet Address
- Go to your Binance account to find your encrypted public wallet address.
- Now Navigate to the “Spot” page on Binance.
- Now Go to the ANCT that you want to deposit.
- Now Search for ANCT and click on “Deposit”. After you’ve clicked on “Deposit” on the ANCT that you want to deposit, you’ll land on the cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- Now you’ll see your ANCT wallet address on the “Address” field.Now Copy it.
If you like our article on how to send/transfer ANCT from coinbase to binance ,then share it with your friends on social media.